[Anjuta-list] Gnu Octave Plugin for Anjuta

Hi,
I'm very curious about integrating the Gnu Octave mathematical tool
(very simmilar to Matlab) into Anjuta just like the qtoctave GUI.
Now I'm using qtoctave -
http://qtoctave.wordpress.com/what-is-qtoctave/ - and basicaly it's
interface is the same as Anjuta. It's actually not shown in the both
screenshots, that's why I'm attaching mine.
In short one needs:
- the terminal view, where octave is started and where the user can
input separate commands
- the documents view, where to write new script for octave
- the file view, which determinates the octave working directory
- the local user variables list
- the variable properties - screenshot 2
- the toolbar buttons - "Run" - to execute the current script in the
octave terminal - the only necessary button ; maybe "New Variable" -
where a new matrix, string, etc. could be automatically created;
- some sort of syntax highlighting (and maybe autocompletion) in
gtksourceview (gedit has octave highlighting)

Actually, the first tree "features" are there. I suppose, that one has
only to pass the appropriate arguments to the plugins. The last 4 are
the "new" ones. Well, as a start, one can give up on the "Run" button
and to save the document and then to manually execute it in octave -
it's a one-line terminal job. The hard part from my point of view is
to get the user variables and put them in a list, like the
symbol-browser, but I doubt that one can use this plugin, or at least
part of it, and the autocompletion of the user variables.

I just wanted to ask mainly the developer team to share some thoughts
about the idea and it's realization, because they know the api
architecture best. Do you thing that this can be done with a small
amount of programming skills and time, or there are more thing to be
done, which I have overseen.
My idea was mainly inspired by the qtoctave interface, because it's
perfectly similar with Anjuta and because I prefer to use one IDE and
no qt.

Best regards,
Danail Nedyalkov