[Anjuta-list] Some issues with Anjuta-2.5.svn3997 and symbol-db enabled

I have some issues with an error-free build svn3997 Anjuta installation.

General issue description:
>Major issues:
- First of all - after a fresh start I'm enabling symbol-db. I'm
choosing the /usr/bin/ctags executable in the symbol-db preferences,
but unfortunately after hitting close I get an empty symbol pane with
no refresh option. If I go to the symbol-db preferences again the
ctags path is cleared to "None". I assume, that could be why no
symbols are found.
- After enabling the symbol-db plugin Anjuta takes quite some time to
load the properties windows again, and that's every time I open it.
- Anjuta hangs ocasionaly when something on the dock layout has to be
changed - in the debug output libglib and libgtk-x11 are mentioned. I
use glib2-2.16.3 and gtk2-2.12.10 - do I need other versions for
Anjuta 2.5.x?
>Minor issues:
- When I quit Anjuta it always starts with the symbol-browser plugin
enabled and symbol-db, if it was enabled. I must select the ctags
executable again and then the first scenario repeats. Is the old
symbol-browser in some way bugging the new one, or I can leave them
both enabled?
- After some initial hangs I detected, that Anjuta (I suppose not
libgda) searches for /usr/etc/libgda-4.0/config.xml, but my file is in
/etc/libgda-4.0/config.xml. I've compiled the rpm package with this
paths, because that's the standard for fedora (from libgda-3.1.x). Now
I made a symbolic link to /usr/etc, but it would be better if I don't
have to. I've searched for this path in the symbol-db code, but didn't
find it. Where can I configure that or make a patch?

Console output errors:
- CRITICAL **: symbol_db_view_locals_update_list: assertion `dbvl !=
NULL' failed ->> I believe that's the key why symbol-db isn't working
- Gdl-WARNING **: master 0x9fb7c60: unable to add object
0xb788eb8[AnjutaSymbolBrowser] to the hash.  There already is an item
with that name (0xa5d48e0).
- CRITICAL **: anjuta_app_remove_widget: assertion `dock_item != NULL' failed
- GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT
(object)' failed  ->> 4-5 times at run

Best regards,
Danail Nedyalkov