Re: [Anjuta-list] Please, forget all before about indentation. It does not work for me, though.

In the main.cc file, there is something like these line. May these lines
be related with my trouble?

Thank you,

Sang Chul

/* -*- Mode: C; indent-tabs-mode: t; c-basic-offset: 4; tab-width: 4 -*-
*/
/*
 * main.c
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent