Re: [Anjuta-list] Please, forget all before about indentation. It does not work for me, though.

Something's wrong. I cannot change indentation style. Whatever I change
for preference, it does nothing. But, the default indentation works. I
think that I just edit it with this default and will use ``indent'' to
change coding style later.

Thank you, though.

Sang Chul