Re: [Anjuta-list] OK.. did I screw up or is this a bug?

Hi!

The problem is that you have to build the glade plugin against the glade
version installed on your system.

Simple solution is to build glade-3 from source and build anjuta (again)
afterwards. That's the price you have to pay when you don't use
distribition packages ;-)

I guess you have a different glade-3 binary installed then the one the
glade plugin was build with. And as glade-3 is not completely API stable
it won't work.