[Anjuta-list] Building dependent on a static library?

Hi,

I have a static library and an executable, each of which has its
directory on the base directory. I want the executable build to depend
on the static library. When I have change in the static library, and I
build the executable from the base directory, I want the executable to
recognize that there is change in the static library and to build it
self as well although there is no change in the executable source. This
is also automake related. I will appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Sang Chul