Re: [Anjuta-list] Build order

Hi!

Am Montag, den 29.12.2008, 20:22 +0000 schrieb George McLachlan:
> Hmm, I had to change the order of the folders in Makefile.am, I was
> hoping there was another way of doing this. I am a bit concerned that
> the changes will be overwritten

I don't think there is another convinient way. Of course you could try
to set some explicit dependency but actually changing the order of the
folders is what all other people do.

I don't think you can do it in the UI because that's simply difficult to
visualize in a tree.

But the changes won't be overwritten by anjuta - it does not have any
additional config file but just reads the Makefile.am.