[Anjuta-list] New Splash

It started as a discussion about Java support, then project icons and somehow I ended up creating a new splash for Anjuta. The splash can be viewed here :

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5876/anjutasplash2oy1.png

I am currently getting input on it from tango guys and will update accordingly but I am looking forward to hearing back from anjuta guys on what they think.

If you guys like it and are willing I would like to work more on visual stuff like this, maybe a new webste and a welcome/start page for anjuta.