[Anjuta-list] Regarding Anjuta + Glade integration

Hi,

I am using Glade 2.12.1 with anjuta 2.0.2 on fedora core 6. I dont seem to see the integration of Glade with anjuta and the plugin manager also doesnt let me check that option. Please let me know what has to be done to achieve this and what versions of the two packages lets me have the perfect integration of the two.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!! :)
Regards,
Karl