Re: [Anjuta-list] Debug ERROR:Failed to read a valid object file image from memory

Thanks for quick answer!
I was submit a new bug, but I think it is not a real bug. Most probably it
is a simple missconfiguration - may be some dependency leak - in Debain
package.
My hope is to get some help, about what configuration problem is it could
be. Which parts I have should check out.
For example, the Debian additionally install Apache (not Apache2) what I
have quickly disable - on developper configuration I do not need it, I
have at least two Apache2 around me, for testing purposes.