Re: [Anjuta-list] Debug ERROR:Failed to read a valid object file image from memory

Hi,

tovis a écrit :
Recently I have moved from Debain Sarge to Etch.
I've need "renice" some of my old, clean C projects, using make file. I've
got open my old project whitout any complain, build them but when I'm try
to debug them start by F4 I've get:
  ERROR:Failed to read a valid object file image from memory.

What's wrong?

I don't know, you should put more details, which version of anjuta are you using at least. Then for such question, it's better to fill a bug report here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=anjuta