Re: [Anjuta-list] Valgrind usage

Hi Pedro,

Pedro Sousa a écrit :
At first, there doesn't exist the "Edit->Preferences". If we want to
select Preferences, we must select "Settings->Preferences" and in
there it doesn't exist the "Installed plugin" tab.

In the plugins tab "Settings->Plugins" it doesn't exist also anything
about Valgrid.

What am I missing?

Currently I'm using the anjuta version 2:2.2.0-1, installed by the
debian system (unstable package)

The position in the menu of the list of plugins has changed in recent version. You probably have an older version (it's a bit strange as I think version 2.2.0 should have the menu in the order described). Could you check in Help->About ?

Anyway, the Valgrind should be displayed in the plugins list. It is a quite recent plugin, so perhaps you don't have it or rather the version of Anjuta that you are running doesn't include it (it can disabled at the compilation time).