Re: [Anjuta-list] Valgrind usage

Hi Sébastien,

Sorry but I can't find it.
At first, there doesn't exist the "Edit->Preferences". If we want to
select Preferences, we must select "Settings->Preferences" and in
there it doesn't exist the "Installed plugin" tab.

In the plugins tab "Settings->Plugins" it doesn't exist also anything
about Valgrid.

What am I missing?

Currently I'm using the anjuta version 2:2.2.0-1, installed by the
debian system (unstable package)

Hugs
   Pedro Sousa