Re: [Anjuta-list] syntax highlight

Hi Lukas!

Well, depends very much on which editing component you use. For
scintilla, you can write these Lex* files and put everything together
which much magic. Anyway, this is really a scintilla issue so ask on
their mailing-list. The same with the properties files, they are derived
from scintilla so they should have an explanation for the format.

Sorry, but I really don't know how these things work as we just "use"
but not "develop" the editing components.