Re: [Anjuta-list] Adding po files to project
- From: Naba Kumar <naba kumar gmail com>
- To: Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com>
- Cc: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] Adding po files to project
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:00:42 +0300
On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 08:04 +0200, Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
> > First of all, I don't know which target I have to select (I used the
> > executable) and then, when I try to generate the distribution, the
> > translation files are not there.
> > Can anybody help me?
You don't add po files in any target. As I understand from l10n, you
just drop it in the po directory (which I think you have already done)
and put the lang code in 'ALL_LINGUAS' variable in configure.ac file.
To do that in Anjuta activate Project->Properties->Variables and add
that variable. It will create the variable in configure.ac.
But I think newer approach is to do everything in po/ directory and not
touch configure.ac. This is really intltoolize specific and therefore
you can find more help in their documentation. Also consider asking for
more info in gnome-i18n gnome org ML.
] [Thread Prev