Re: [Anjuta-list] Adding po files to project

On 7/9/07, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com> wrote:
Hi all!

I have a small problem. I have a Project. I have the typical po and
src directories. Inside the po directory I placed a translation that
someone sent to me. Now I want to add it to the project, so I right
clicked on the file, and selected add to project. Here my problems
start:

First of all, I don't know which target I have to select (I used the
executable) and then, when I try to generate the distribution, the
translation files are not there.

Can anybody help me?

Nobody here?

OK, I'll explain my problem in detail. In the old 1.2.x version, when
right clicking on a file, a pop up menu showed several options like
pixmap, translation, c source, etc. But now, we only have Add Source
File.

So where should I place my po files? and the pixmaps? Should I click
on the po and pixmaps directories in the Files View and attach them to
the project? I've tried this, but then I had to create a new target
and then the build failed.

Please please please, anybody there to help me?

BTW: CMIIW, but this is the active list for users, isn't it?

Thanks in advance!

Anjuta version: 2.0.2