[Anjuta-list] Custom Makefile project

Hello,

I have installed  Anjuta 2.1.0 for trial  and evaluation.
I am new to this list - so thank you for this great work and greetings
to all.

I have written some gimp plugins and these dont use automake; they use a
simple Makefile that in turn calls gimptool to build and install the
plugin. (Regarding to automake I am a real dummie, I never used it, but
I have some experience with Windows and DOS IDE's.)

So, may I ask a simple question: I want to use Anjuta, because the
builtin API help for GTK and Gimp and the browsing capabilities would be
very helpful for me.
How should I integrate my custom Makefiles or invocations of gimptool
and my sourcecode into an Anjuta (dummy) project?

TIA,

Peter