[Anjuta-list] Run Configure dialog: parsing issue

Hi,

My multidirectory Anjuta2-created project has a main binary (src) and a
lib (foo) groups.

When I decide to build it on the command line I cd into the project
directory and issue:

./configure LDFLAGS="-L$(pwd)/foo".

Bash expands the command 'pwd' and replace it with my current full path.

When I use the "Run Configure" dialog, on the other hand, if I enter the
same text, it seems that $(pwd) is not parsed and the build fails.  Why?

How can I pass an equivalent argument to configure script using the
dialog box?

Thanks,
[]s monaco