Re: [Anjuta-list] multiple-target builing order in anjuta 2.0

Thanks for the prompt reply.
But that yelds me to a another doubt.  Doesn't Anjuta2 recreate
the toplevel Makefile.am whenever I add a new group?  If so, I guess
I would have to handy edit the file every time the file is automatically
changed.  I wonder if that feature of Anjuta1 for adding modules
would not be a good idea now: may we have a dialog to explicitly
list the order in which subdirs (groups) should be processed?

[]s monaco