[Anjuta-list] Glade File Problem After Installation

Hello,

Just wondering if someone could help me with some examples.

I built a 'glade' project and it works just fine when I compile it and
run it from my source directory.  However, after the install it does not
work properly.  I've traced it down to a couple of things ...

1) the main executable cannot find the proper .glade file
   (it still looks in the SOURCE directory for it and not
   in <prefix>/share/<program>/glade/xxxx.glade

2) the glade file (after installation) does not point to
   my custom 'about' image that was installed in
   <prefix>/share/pixmaps/<program>/xxxxx.svg

I figure that I need to create a xxxxx.glade.in file and then somehow
tell Anjuta about it?

Any help?

-- Tony

PS ... Here is my setup: