[Anjuta-list] Cannot open: file://${prefix}/share/anjuta/profiles/default.anjuta

Hi,
Greetings to all of you and special thanks to Naba and anybody who helps him with his work on Anjuta.

After I have compiled and installed anjuta 2.0.2 (as root) I'm trying to run Anjuta but I can only see this message from the topic and all controls in Anjuta are hidden and there is no posibility to do anything.

I was trying to set prefix using ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr and manually set prefix varible in ./configure but it didnt help.
I'm compiling with all plugins but no glade3.

The second error was in 270: apr.h but I've changed  line 270: typedef off64_t apr_off_t;  -->  typedef int64_t apr_off_t; and it did help.

But what about this strange prefix variable. Can anyone help?

--
Yours Sincerely
Michal Joachimiak