Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.2.2 Application Wizard

AHAAAAAAA
this explains a lot more me thinks. Dunno what but....

(anjuta:24787): libglade-WARNING **: could not find `gnome' init function:
`glad                        e_module_register_widgets':
/usr/lib64/libgnome.so: undefined symbol: glade_modu
le_register_widgets

(anjuta:24787): libglade-WARNING **: unknown widget class 'GnomeFileEntry'