[Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.2.2 Application Wizard

Hi all,
I am on a long term mission to create cross-platform apps so I can move most
of my development from windows based machines.

Having got my openSuses 10.3 all up'n'running beautifully I have tried to
install Anjuta.

After install however, when I choose File->New->Project instead of the
expected wizard, I get a blank window with title "Application wizard" and [a
GnomeDruid] in the middle.
When I do the action again, I get a partially painted one as one of the
widgets in Glade.

I originally went and did the difficult install method, which took ages to
resove dependences of Anjuta then dependencies of the dependencies etc, and
got to this stage with 2.2.3.
In the end I removed all that and used the 1-click install from openSuse
10.3, but this made no difference.

I am obviously missing something, which might be obvious to some of you.

Please go gentle with me ;o)

Thanks in advance
DS