[Anjuta-list] Best practice with version control systems with anjuta.

Hello,

I need to start using a version control system to best develop projects in group. The choose of the control system is not an issue, but what is important is to choose which files needed to be backup to share the same project with other person.

I know that anjuta uses autotools to self configure. Can I just copy the autotools specific files? Can anyone tell what are the minimal files that should be backup on version control system?
Thanks in advance
   Pedro Sousa