[Anjuta-list] problems developing a GUI app

OS:        LINUX - DEBIAN - SARGE
GUI-SHELL: KDE
APP:       Anjuta 1.2.2
app's source: "apt-get"
Problem:
I am having problems developing a GUI app with Anjuta, here is what I am doing
File->New Project->Gtmm 2.0 Project->Project Name, version, Author and
Target->Programming Language = C++->Target Type = Executable
Tarrg->Description->Additional Project Options = null->NO ICON
The result is a c++ file template that is suited for terminal base programs
and not a GTKmm GUI application, furthermore the code compiles succesfully,
but when I 'F11' the lower screen of Anjuta displays
"Buiding source directory of the Project: Anjuta_Test"
make
make *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
Completed... succeessful
Total time taken 0 secs
what am I doing wrong?
Where can I find a newer version of Anjuta in deb package?

Thanks in advance.
--
"I've learned that people will forget what
you said, people will forget what you did,