Re: [Anjuta-list] CVS make error

Yes got further but now
/home/david/my_source/anjuta/libanjuta/.libs/libanjuta.so: undefined reference to `g_intern_static_string'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [gdbmi-test] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/david/my_source/anjuta/plugins/gdb'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Well I have upgraded gnome from 2.12 to 2.16 and the error has gone away. As I am on gentoo the upgrade included updating most of the software on the system including the kernel, so no idea which bit made the difference.

I now have a working anjuta 2.0.3, with glade plugin, more testing when I get everything else back as I like it 8-)

David