Re: [Anjuta-list] "configure error" bug

Hi Carlo!

The problem is the following:

gtk+-2.0 means all packages without API/ABI changes in the 2.0 series of
Gtk+. These are all until now.

In gtkmm the ABI/API was changed in version 2.4.0 and all later version
have the ABI version 2.4 instead of 2.0 to allow dual installation of
2.0 and 2.4f. Current gtkmm is 2.10, pkg-config does not it as gtkmm-2.4!

You simply have to change the version number in configure.in from
gtkmm-2.0 to gtkmm-2.4.