[Anjuta-list] Unuseful tags

Hi list,

I'm using Anjuta-1.2.4a and I'm working on some libraries that shall be
integrated in a big project running on a .net platform. Therefore I
build standard so libraries under Linux and - when everything's ok - I
recompile them natively under Windows as dll libraries.

My libraries are written in Ansi C and, since they will be called from
C# programs, I've been requested to declare exported functions as:

__declspec (dllexport)

therefore I declare them as:

#ifdef _WIN32
__declspec (dllexport)
#endif
float my_math_function (float param1, ...)
{

The point is that Anjuta, both in "Tags" toolbar combobox and in
right-click popup shows me an unuseful list, something like:

__declspec [25]
__declspec [296]

thus interpreting the cast as a function declaration.

Is there a way to avoid this annoying (but not harmful) feature?