[Anjuta-list] i need to input from a file, not from stdin

	Hello!

	When I compile a file (.cpp in my situation) to a executable binary, I need
that the execution of this program inside anjuta (F3) reads stdin from a .txt
file. I put in the 'command parameters' some like

"< 127.in"

to try to execute "$name_of_program < 127.in" but the effect is not the
desired one. The effect is that the process receives two parameters: the '<'
character and the '127.in' string.

	Thanks in advance, i was waiting for your help!

(*) i use a spanish-localized version, i dont know how is exactly the dialog
titled in english.

--
Rober Morales-Chaparro