Re: [Anjuta-list] Grave problem with the debugger

Hi!

The debugger in 1.2.4 is buggy and has never been tested on 64-bit
platfrom so it might simply not work at all. We work on the debugger for
2.0.2 and hope that it will be much better.

Anyway, try if you can debug the code with the gdb command-line or with ddd.

The only things I noticed are:
- - compiler options window in anjuta does not affect the projects but
only single files. You need to run configure as Carlo pointet out to set
the correct options for a project.
- - You definitly need to set a breakpoint or the program will simply run
to end! "Step" does only work when a breakpoint is (really) reached.