Re: [Anjuta-list] How to include libraries with a project

Johannes Schmid ha scritto:

Hi!

You can use one of the project templates that are availible if you
create a new project. I am not sure if there is one for glib but you can
use the gtk template for example. This will include a bit more than you
actually need but that should be no problem.

Thank you Johannes. I try it and finally I'm able to compile ... now I have only to make it work ;-)

ciao, Michele