[Anjuta-list] How to include libraries with a project

Hi all,

This is the first time i wrote in this list, I'm a newbie with c
language (and linux development environment ) so be patients if my
question is not so insightful.

I'm trying to make a project I had shoot for several years that need to
be implemented in c, but I hit the wall there and then ...
I had try to google but i wasn't able to find the right answer.

So here I am: how the hell can I use the glib library in a project made
with anjuta (I'm using the version 1.2.4 that come with the current
ubuntu)? I see that if one works with a single file, he can set the
libraries in the compiler and linking setting, but how can that made if
there is an active project?

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

ciao, Michele