[Anjuta-list] I think I broke Anjuta

I got Anjuta2 from CVS and compiled it, setting prefix to some directory inside my home directory. Then I built it. I got it to work, but now Anjuta 1.2.4 won't work. It crashes whenever I try to run it. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Anjuta package (I'm using Debian Testing, btw) but that didn't help.

When I run from console this is all Anjuta gets outs before it crashes:
** Message: Initializing AP class
** Message: Initializing AP Instance

btw, why doesn't Anjuta2 show that handy squiggly line underneath a line with a compile error?