Re: [Anjuta-list] I am getting frustrated

Hi!

These files are not sources or anything you would have to import in
anjuta. These files are essential for Linux development and should be
installed by your distribution.
Usually you have some kind of package manager where you can search for
packages. Some more intelligent packagers make anjuta depend on these
files BTW but I don't know how your distribuion does handle this.