[Anjuta-list] New Features / Changes

Hi all!!

I send an e-mail to anjuta-devl list but anyone response me. I send to
this list because i don know if the other list work or if anjuta admins
read it and perhaps you can help me.

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Hi again!

    I'm thinking that i forgot another issue. In my laptop, develop with
anjuta is very dificult because the code window is very small and to do
it big i may iconize all others panels and there is not another form of
make code window to occupy all the screen.

    Are you thinking about this??? I could thinking in but you are more
experienced with anjuta UI and docket panels and you know better how do
it (if it is possible)

Thanks and regards!!