[Anjuta-list] anjuta-2.0.2 functionality

Hi, all!
I've just installed anjuta-2.0.2 package from Fedora Core 6 extras repository.
It imported my anjuta-1.2.4a projects successfully, but now those projects
cannot be compiled and there seems to be no means for configuring
projects (indicate, that gtkmm and glibmm packages are used, some
libraries and do some compiler settings).
So it seems like anjuta-2.0.2 is still unusable - how can I test it and
report about bugs?
   Igor Gorbounov