[Anjuta-list] How to search for help on c commands from Ajunta

hello,

I am new to Ajunta and find most of the features I would expect while
doing programming.

What I do not understand is how to search for help on standard c
commands? When I enter a c command, let's say fgets(), a help about
parameters is displayed which is quite fantastic. But I would like to
have access to detailed information about these c commands. What about
man pages?

DevHelp is intalled and manpages are also available on my system.

Can anybody give a hint on how to achieve this?

Regards, What about man pages?

--
Luqman