Re: [Anjuta-list] debugging woes

Travis Miller ha scritto lo scorso 29/09/2005 15:54:
I have been using anjunta for awhile. Currently I am using Anjuta 1.2.3 on Fedora core 4. Eveything is great until i use the debugger. It crashes consistently. I simply cant use it. I just have to restart the session and I use ddd as my debugger.

Also ddd should behave as anjuta debugger; they two rely on gdb, afaik.

I looked at the make file and I find the following stuff

                             gcc -Wall -g -g -O2  etc.

ok why are there 2 -g and why is optimization turned on? I know in thew settings that I clicked the No Optimization box. And I know that I have debugging turned on (but twice?).
Once for CFLAGS and once for AM_FLAGS ;-). Apart from jokes, I lived with this out-of-spec behaviuor since I started using anjuta, some times ago. The thing I generally do is to run the configure script with the parameter CFLAGS="-g -O0".