Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta-2.0: Any GUI build plugin?

Naba Kumar wrote:

[...]

You will need to find where your gtkmozembed library is located (it is
usually /usr/lib/mozilla-xx/ directory). Then do this before starting
anjuta:

export LD_LIBARY_PATH="path_to_mozilla_libarary"

You can also find this in /usr/bin/devhelp script or in pkg-config
--libs gtkmozembed.
I've failed finding this library. In my mozilla-1.7.3-17 installation (default for Fedora 3) there is only /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.3/ libgtkembedmoz.so. On mozilla's site they do mention the Gtkmozembed thing, but where is it located I've failed to understand. Can somebody explain it for me?
   Igor Gorbounov