Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta-2.0: Any GUI build plugin?

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 09:57, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
> Hi, Everybody!
> I've installed glade3 from CVS, rebuilded anjuta, and nevertheless it
> doesn't invoke any glade
> (2 or 3).

First of all, don't use glade3 plugin. It's highly alpha and pretty
unusable now.

If you get File->Wizards->Create new glade file, the glade plugin has
been built. If not, you need to see why the glade plugin has not been
built.

If clicking it doesn't activate glade plugin (you should get various
glade related widgets in IDE dock), then glade plugin has failed to load
glade libraries. This is a buggy situation, please report in bugzilla.

If clicking on .glade file in anjuta doesn't open the file glade plugin,
that's a mime-type problem. Again a buggy situation, please report in
bugzilla.

If you haven't installed glade3 or built glade plugin in anjuta,
clicking .glade file in anjuta should open it in glade-2. If not, that's
a bug with glade mime registeration (see if it opens from a nautilus
window). Report to bugzilla (either glade bugzilla or anjuta bugzilla
depending on how you feel the bug belongs to).

> Anjuta doesn't invoke devhelp either (devhelp and devhelp-devel are
> installed), and
> you cannot set checked the Devhelp plugin in plugins list.
> What can be done to fix this?

You will need to find where your gtkmozembed library is located (it is
usually /usr/lib/mozilla-xx/ directory). Then do this before starting
anjuta:

export LD_LIBARY_PATH="path_to_mozilla_libarary"

You can also find this in /usr/bin/devhelp script or in pkg-config
--libs gtkmozembed.

This a situation we haven't yet fixed. If there are nice ways to handle
this, let me know.

Regards,
-Naba