[Anjuta-list] Problems when building

Hi, im trying to compile a project using Anjuta. I imported it using
the assistant (some words could be bad translated, my version of
Anjuta is in spanish). After that, i tryied to "Build all" it and in
the Build window I see (something like):

Compiling all the proyect: ....
make
make: *** not targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
Completed... incorrectly
total time: 0 secs

If I try to use the Auto Generate command on the Build menu, i get a
message: "Cannot auto generate. Check Options->Commands".
In options->commands, I cannot see any option for the auto generate
scripts..
If I try to manually execute automake, i get:
automake: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required

Please help me, thanks!!

Correo Yahoo!