[Anjuta-list] Problem importing project with Anjuta 2.0.1

Hello, I'm giving the development version of Anjuta (2.0.1) a try and
noticed its having some trouble importing my projects from Anjuta 1.  I
have Python bindings for my application and libraries which Anjuta
breaks on when loading the project file (or after importing).  A dialog
pops up which says:

Failed to load project /path/to/project: Invalid prefix 'pyexec' for
primary 'LTLIBRARIES'

Here is the instruction causing the problem in the Makefile.am:
pyexec_LTLIBRARIES = swamimodule.la

So far I'm really liking Anjuta 2.0.1, keep up the great work!  Cheers.
	Josh Green