Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta2: what about non-Automake projects

Naba Kumar wrote:
I have updated from CVS recently, compiled Anjuta2 and tried, as previously did (successfully), to open one project based on bare Makefiles. To my unpleasant surprise, this time Anjuta refused to open it with an error message saying that the project is malformed and does not look like an Automake project (truly, it isn't). Has using Automake become a must if I want to use Anjuta2?

Well, it means the current project manager plugin can't handler non-
automake projects. Someone needs to write a makefile based project
manager.
It appears that the GBF backend throws out the error. As far as I see, this means that "someone" needs, at least as a first step, to write a GBF backend that supports plain Makefile projects. Am I right?

--
  Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov