[Anjuta-list] how to use another (arm-gcc-linux) compiler instead of GCC....

hello

we are a bunch of devlopers doin a project in GTK..

we have used Anjuta 1.2.2 (an IDE) for development

since Anjuta creates its own Makefile ...

we are unable to edit it sufficiently well so as to
cross compile it for (arm-gcc-linux) ....

pls try and suggest proper changes to be made if
wehave to use a arm-gcc-linux compiler instead of
GCC....

As no documentaion on this aspect is available....

watin for ur reply..

regards.
rushikesh,
vinayak,