[Anjuta-list] help

Years ago I took a C++ class.  The text in the class was Dietel and
Dietel.  That means nothing but all of the examples in the book worked
using microsoft or Borland.

My question is that I am trying to do just a little programming. My
first attempt was a simple assignment using multiple do whiles and
adding to a variable.  When I tried to see the result I put in cout with
an endl as shown in the textbook.  When I tried to compile the endl was
a no no and then I looked and my inclusion of <iostream.h> was not
found.  What do I use for the predefined activities and how do I find
your library of predefined functions.