Re: [Anjuta-list] Using CVS in anjuta (need help)

Hi!

The cvs pluigin in anjuta does not much more as invoking the cvs
command line utility and showing it's output in the message pane. You
can find the command line in the first line of the output window. CVS
has a good info page (# info cvs) and there is also much documentation
availible on the net (e.g. google).