Re: [Anjuta-list] Projects and Makefile

L.Isella wrote:

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 08:18 +0300, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
L.Isella wrote:
[...]

AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT

AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

Is this normal???
I recently uninstalled and then re-installed Anjuta, maybe I deleted by mistake some files.
Can anyone help me?

[...]
I've just tried to build a new generic terminal project and here are tools that are executed
in sequence (after ./autogen.sh):
libtoolize
aclocal
autoheader
automake -gnu...
autoconf
./configure ....

may be some of them (libtoolize, aclocal, autoheader, automake, autoconf) are missing?
In my system they are located in /usr/bin/.
   Sorry if all this stuff is of no help to you... :-(
   Igor Gorbounov