Re: [Anjuta-list] Sub projects workaround?

Hi!

I assume you mean "module"/"plugin" when you speak of subprojects:

Anjuta 2.0 does support projects with multiple directories/ multiple
target out of the box. If you have started your project with anjuta
1.2 just get a recent 2.0 build preferable from CVS and import your
project with File->Wizard->Import Project.

There are some options in "Project"-Menu which directly affects
Makefile.am and you should be able to configure your project to your
needs. But it might also be needed to edit some Makefile.am if you
really need to do some special stuff as anjuta is not (yet) powerful
enough to do things like conditional builds.