Re: [Anjuta-list] How to open a new library project?

Julian Guarin ha scritto lo scorso 09/12/2005 22:12:
Im writing a library for a project of mine which is
nothing about gnome or gtk etc... I want to build  a
.so o a .a and that's all! But it seems that there is
not the possibility in your wizard..

How do i do this?
e.g. Open -> New Project ->
MyOwnCustomizableLIbraryProject.

try File->New Project and choose "generic/terminal based"; then you will have the possibility to choose among an executable project, a static or a dinamic shared library.

PS: I don't have an English locale, so maybe my translation-on-the-flight of some menu labels are slightly different from yours.

Cheers