Re: [Anjuta-list] Multiple compilers

Alexey Rusakov wrote:
Hi!

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:25:28 +0000, David Stevenson <david avoncliff com> wrote:

I am working on a number of projects for different targets. Each target
has its own tool chain.

How can I specify the tool chain to use in each project?

As far as I know, there is no way to specify different toolchains for
different projects in Anjuta.

Thanks - that confirmed I was understanding the options 8-)

I have solved my problem by using a script, called build, in each project to call the build tools. And putting using that common name into the Settings->Commands

David